Start of Psychotherapy & Movement
Paula de Jong is a clinical psychologist, psychotherapist, cognitive behavioural therapist®, as well as researcher, lecturer and supervisor. Mellony van Hemert is a psychotherapist, cognitive behavioural therapist®, schema therapist, couple & family therapist, and PhD candidate.
Since September 2013, De Jong & Partners of Paula de Jong have been known under the new name of Psychotherapy & Movement
At Psychotherapy & Movement, the client comes first, and the client’s objectives are our top priority.
The medical team consists of:
- drs. Paula de Jong clinical psychologist/psychotherapist and managing director at Psychotherapy & Movement
- drs. Petra Olman van der Jagt, clinical psychologist/psychotherapist
- drs. Mellony van Hemert, healthcare psychologist/ psychotherapist and PhD candidate
- drs. Luciano Zoon, physician and psychotherapist in final year of training (diploma expected in June 2019)
- drs. Boas Giesbers, psychologist and, since 1 November 2018, healthcare psychologist in training