Third National Congress
Early Childhood Chronic Trauma: Diagnosis and treatment of psychological consequences in adulthood
Thursday 8 October 2015
Eenhoorn Meeting Center, Amersfoort
Imaginal Exposure and Imagery Rescripting in the treatment of PTSD as a result of multiple and repeated sexual and physical abuse in childhood.
Stichting 1nP is a national foundation of almost 600 independent professionals working in mental healthcare. The therapists at Psychotherapy & Movement are affiliated with Stichting 1nP.
Psychotherapy & Movement joined 1nP because it facilitates peer-to-peer discussion and collaboration. We also stand by its careful assessment of diagnoses, and, as a practice with limited contract work, membership enables us to treat a larger number of clients.
We treat both clients that register through 1nP and those who register with Psychotherapy & Movement directly. Once you have sent us an email together with a letter of referral and a registration request, we will reply with an email containing instructions on how to register.
For further information about 1nP, please go to www.1np.nl.
You can apply through 1nP as follows:
- Go to www.1np.nl
- Click on 'vind een behandelaar'
- Search by name / postcode of the professional – Choose 'BGGZ' or 'SGGZ' and type in 'de Jong' and '1018EV'
- Choose Mw. de Jong, Paula (lead therapist)
- Click on 'inschrijven'
- Enter details
- You will receive an email containing a link through which you have to change your password (please use the link immediately)
- You can then continue with your application in an extra secure environment
- Through 1nP you can then fill in the application form and attach the referral letter
Important: if you have any questions, please first call the 1nP secretary’s office on +31 (0)900-5553000 (or contact us).